The ElectriCalc Pro solves electrical calculations in seconds..
2011 National Electrical Code ® Compliant
The ElectriCalc Pro is the world's most complete Code based calculator. Answers
conform to the 2011 NEC® Code. It is also compliant
with the 2008, 2002, 1999 and 1996 National Electrical Code.
- Calculate wire sizes per NEC 310-16 and 310-17 code.
- Calculates Fuse and Breaker Sizes per NEC 430-52.
- NEC Table number displays when performing wire size calculations.
- Sizes overload protection per NEC 430-32
- Parallel and derated wire sizing.
- Parallel resistance.
- Automatically finds NEMA starter sizes.
- Integrated Voltage drop solutions. Find minimum VD wire size, maximum
Length for any given wire size, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped.
- Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC 250-122 and 250-66.
- Calculates grounding conductor wire size.
- Convert from Kilowatt hours to BTU.
- OHM's law calculations. Enter any two values to solve for the third.
- Circular MILS wire sizes.
- Functions as a standard math calculator.
- Easy to follow User's Guide.
- Pocket Reference Guide.
- Long life battery.
- Full One Year Limited Manufacturer's warranty.
- Free Armadillo™ Gear protective hard case.
- Toll-Free technical support hotline.
Buy the Electrical Calculator Here for just $89.95.
That's 10% off of the $99.95 MSRP.
- Available only in the USA.
- Orders ship via US Priority Mail, a 2 to 3 business day service offered by the US Postal service.
- Tennessee residents pay 9.25% sales tax.
- Most orders arriving before 11:00 AM Central Time are processed and shipped the same day.
- View our Return Policy.
The ElectriCalc Pro Model 5065 is not available in office supply stores like Home Depot or Lowes.
The EletriCalc® Pro is manufactured by Calculated Industries.
NEC and National Electrical Code are trademarks of the National Fire Protection Association.
It comes with it's own free
electrical "Armadillo Gear®" cover.
The inside of the Armadillo Gear cover is a Calculator Quick Reference Guide.